Bái Đính Temple or Bái Đính Temple Spiritual and Cultural Complex is a complex of Buddhist temples on Bai Dinh Mountain in Gia Viễn District, Ninh Bình Province, Vietnam. The compound consists of the original old temple and a newly created larger temple. It is considered the largest complex of Buddhist temples in Vietnam and has become a popular site for Buddhist pilgrimages from across Vietnam.
Bai Dinh Pagoda is a famous temple for its Asian and the region record. The records of Bai Dinh Pagoda are established:
- Gilt bronze statues of Asia’s largest: 100 ton statue in the French electricity Owner
- Largest bronze Buddha in Southeast Asian: 100 ton statue outside.
- The largest bell Vietnam: Great bell weighs 36 tons in the Bell Tower.
- Largest pagoda in Vietnam: total 539 ha (27 ha own ancient temples, pagodas new 80 hectares.
- Pagoda is the longest corridor Asian Horn: Horn corridor approximately 3 kilometers.
- Park has many statues Arhat Temple in Vietnam: 500 the blue stone about 2m high.
- Area wells jade pagoda in Vietnam.
- Area Bodhi temple of most Vietnam: 100 is extracted from the Bodhi Bodhi India
Bai Đính Temple, along with Phát Diệm Cathedral, Hoa Lư Ancient Capital Tam Cốc-Bích Động, Trang An, Cúc Phương is a famous tourist attraction site of Ninh Bình Province.